Gun Options for CPL
As a gun owner and CPL carrier, you will want to select the proper firearm. There are many brands and our partner company IFA Tactical stocks and sells all the top manufacturers. We can help you decide the best firearm option for your carry needs and situation, book an appointment today.
- Sig Sauer
- Smith and Wesson
It’s critical to select the right holster for your firearm. Retention and safety are paramount when choosing a holster. You will need to feel confident and comfortable when carrying your firearm. This can only be achieved with a properly fitted holster. Fortunately, our partner company Incognito Concealment is a holster manufacturer. We will show you all the options available and make sure you have a holster custom fitted to your body type.
- Outside the waistband (OWB) – Often suited for people who have a hard time carrying inside the waistband.
- Inside the waistband (IWB) – IWB carry is the most concealable.
- Paddle – The Paddle holster is a very convenient and good for easy on/off.
- Mag Carrier Single IWB – If you carry a firearm for self-defense, you’ve already made the decision to be prepared. No one can predict how many rounds they’ll need in a defensive shooting, so carrying spare ammunition allows you to extend that preparation.
- Mag Carrier Single OWB – Single OWB – The single OWB magazine carrier is for those who choose to be prepared without sacrificing accessibility or comfort. The flat, pancake design rides close to the body, minimizing printing while concealed and allowing for a snag free carry while open. Belt attachment options include 1.5 or 1.75 inch belt loops or belt clips.
- Double Mag Carrier – Double OWB – The double magazine carrier was developed for those who like to hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. Utilizing two belt loops, it effectively distributes the weight of two loaded magazines across a greater area, allowing for increased comfort and stability. Belt attachment options include 1.5 or 1.75 inch belt loops or belt clips.
Selection of the right ammunition for your firearm is critical for self-defense. We will explain the different types of ammo available and help you select the right ammo for your carry firearm. There is a difference between target and self-defense ammo, you need to know the difference and have both options.
- Federal HST
- Hornady Critical Defense
- Underwood Extreme Defender
- Sig Sauer V Crown
- Speer Gold Dot
Now that you own a firearm you must take that responsibility seriously for your protection and others. The most effective safety method is owning a quality safe. Our partner company IFA Tactical stocks and sells all the quality gun safe manufacturers.
- Safes by your bed, in your car or office.
Practice makes perfect, you will want to invest time target shooting and learning to properly draw your firearm. The following accessories are important for safe practice and target shooting.
- Range Bag
- Speed Loader
- Snap Caps